Is there any exam after
10th or 12th by which
we can study abroad?

  • icon
  • icon
  • icon
  • icon
Is there any exam after 10th or 12th by which we can study abroad? 3 Months ago

Yes, there are exams after 10th or 12th that can help you pursue your studies abroad!

One such exam is the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). It assesses your English language proficiency, which is crucial for studying in English-speaking countries. Many universities abroad require a minimum IELTS score for admission.

If you're considering studying in countries like the United States, Canada, or Australia, you may need to take exams like the SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) or ACT (American College Test). These exams evaluate your academic skills and knowledge in subjects like Mathematics, English, and Science.

For aspiring business students, exams such as the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) are common requirements for MBA or other postgraduate programs.

Remember, each country and university may have different exam requirements, so it's essential to research the specific criteria for your desired study destination. Our experienced team will help you navigate the exam and admission process, ensuring you're well-prepared for success.

Related FAQs

image /

Join the ranks
of Successful Alumni