As education consultants, we understand that studying abroad is a big decision, and one that requires careful planning and preparation. When it comes to studying in Australia, there are certain visa requirements that you need to be aware of.
To study in Australia, you will need to apply for a student visa. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course and also allows you to work part-time while you study.
To apply for a student visa, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as:
1. Enrollment in a CRICOS registered course: A CRICOS registered course in Australia refers to a course or program of study offered by an educational institution that has been approved and registered by CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students). These courses meet specific quality standards and are available to international students who wish to study in Australia on a student visa.
2. Health insurance: You will need to have adequate health insurance for the duration of your stay in Australia.
3. Financial capacity: You will need to show that you have enough money to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs for one year. The source of funding is also important and have to be demonstrated by payslips and ITR files for 2 years in case of service, Sale deeds in case of sale of property or assets, business registration documents and relevant documents in case of business.
4. English language proficiency: You may need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency, which can be demonstrated by taking an English language test such as IELTS or PTE
5. Character requirements: You will need to meet certain character requirements, which may include obtaining a police clearance certificate.
At PFEC Global, we can help you with the entire visa application process. We can assist you in choosing the right course and university, preparing your visa application, and providing guidance on all the requirements you need to meet to secure your visa.
We also offer guidance and support in preparing your Statement of Purpose for your education visa from India to study abroad.
At PFEC Global, we are committed to making your study abroad journey hassle-free, and we are here to support you every step of the way.